Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vincent van Gogh Girl in White painting

Vincent van Gogh Girl in White paintingVincent van Gogh Four Cut Sunflowers paintingVincent van Gogh Fishing Boats on the Beach painting
explained myself as well as I could, and said that it was a bad joke of Plautius's, sending me into her room without telling me that she was there. I had the greatest respect for her, I said, and apologized sincerely for my intrusion and would leave her at once and sleep on a couch in the Baths.
"No, my dear, now you're here you stay. It isn't often that I have the pleasure of my husband's company. Please understand that once you're here you can't escape. Get into bed and go to sleep and I'll join you later. I'm going to read a book until I feel sleepy. I've not been able to sleep properly for nights."
"I am very sorry if I woke you up just now…"
"Get into bed."
"I am very sorry indeed about Numantina's . I knew nothing about it until the freedman told me a moment ago."
"Get into bed and stop talking."
"Good night, Urgulanilla. I am really very…"

No comments: