Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music painting

Andrew Atroshenko The Passion of Music paintingPablo Picasso Weeping Woman with Handkerchief paintingPablo Picasso Three Women painting
about- the holding of the "Guinness Book Worlds Record for the Fastest Talking Female?"
Fran:
Well the stand-up comedy gig lead to my fast-talking by
accident. always say yes and figure it out
after how I am going to do something.
My stand up landed me a job doing weather and traffic at a radio station WBLS-FM in New York. I was doing it as this comedy character June East (Mae West's long-lost sister). One day, Dinah Prince, a reporter from the Daily News called and said she wanted to do an article on me. When she had finished interviewing me for the article, she asked-What are you planning to do next?
Next? Well at the time there was nothing I was planning on doing next, so I asked her what she meant, stalling for time. She said she really wanted towas a woman from The Daily News telling me she was interested in me! So I thought I'd better tell her something.

No comments: