Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pino remember when painting

Pino remember when paintingPino Purity paintingPino Elegant Seduction painting
voice, "you didn't say you were leaving." "You didn't even tell me your damn address," she responded. "So we both have secrets." He wanted to say, Mimigoing to get kicked. "I introduced him to the family," she said, too jokily. "You can imagine. Yassir Arafat meets the Begins. Never mind. We'll all live." He wanted to say, Mimi, you're all I've got. He managed, however, only to piss her off. "I wanted to warn you about Billy," was what he said.
She went icy. "Chamcha, listen up. I'll discuss this with you one time because behind all your bulishit you do maybe care for me a little. So comprehend, please, that I am an intelligent female. I have read _Finnegans Wake_ and am conversant with postmodernist critiques of the West, e.g. that we have here a society capable only of pastiche: a 'flattened' world. When I become the voice of a bottle of bubble bath, I am entering Flatland knowingly, understanding what I'm doing and why. Viz., I am earning cash. And as an intelligent woman

No comments: