Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alphonse Maria Mucha Autumn

Alphonse Maria Mucha AutumnMichelangelo Buonarroti The Creation of Adam handPierre Auguste Renoir La Moulin de la Galette
know, from space, that Dust."
"What do you know about Dust, Lyra?"
"Oh, that it comes out of space, and it lights people up, if you have a special sort of camera to see it by. Except not children. Itwas talking to the Chaplain about Dust and I was just passing and it sounded interesting so I couldn't help stopping to listen. That's what it was."
"I see," said Mrs. Coulter.
"Is it right, what he told me? Did I get it wrong?"
"Well, I don't know. I'm sure you know doesn't affect children.""Where did you learn that from?"By now Lyra was aware that there was a powerful tension in the room, because Pantalaimon had crept ermine-like onto her lap and was trembling violently."Just someone in Jordan," Lyra said vaguely. "I forget who. I think it was one of the Scholars.""Was it in one of your lessons?""Yes, it might have been. Or else it might've been just in passing. Yes. I think that was it. This Scholar, I think he was from New Denmark, he

No comments: