Monday, February 23, 2009

Vincent van Gogh Olive Trees 1889

Vincent van Gogh Olive Trees 1889Vincent van Gogh Flower Beds in HollandVincent van Gogh Wheatfield under a Cloudy SkyVincent van Gogh Field with Poppies
The next day I woke up with a head that ached so much I felt as if a million pins were drilling holes to my head. It was already way pass noon time and when I looked at my phone I received a message from him and I thought it was the message I received was sent at 8 a.m. and it was already pass lunch when I replied to it so instead of having him answer my message it was his girlfriend who replied to me saying to stay away from her boyfriend. Angry and depress I left it at that I thought things like that required no replies. When he left our town he messaged me apologizing an apology. When I read it I was even more angry because he told me that he told his cousin that I was there because I was meeting my boyfriend who lived in a different town from ours and that my boyfriend stood me up.And he saw me there alone by chance and comforted me. And that I was to go along with his story so that he’s girlfriend wouldn’t get angry or find out the truth about us. I was so angry that I sent him a message right back saying I won’t go along with his plan but I promise not to tell or confront his girlfriend because I was still hurting both physically and emotionally and I had no strength left to deal with a raging girlfriend. What annoyed me though was the fact that

No comments: