Monday, March 9, 2009

Leonardo da Vinci Virgin of the Rocks

Leonardo da Vinci Virgin of the RocksLeonardo da Vinci St John the BaptistLeonardo da Vinci Madonna with Yarnwinder
There, there," he said.
Strangely enough, he felt a lot better.
It occurred to Cutangle that he ought to lead the way in his own premises, but Granny in a hurry was no match for a nearterminal nicotine addict and he kept up only by a sort of crabwise leaping.
"It's this way," doors to the Library.
"Look," he said desperately, "No offence, Miss - um, Mistress -"
"I think Esmerelda will suffice now. What with us having shared a broomstick and everything."
"Can I go in front? It is my Library," he begged.
Granny turned around, her face a mask of surprise. Then she smiled.he said, splashing through the puddles. "I know. The building told me." "Yes, I was meaning to ask about that," said Cutangle, "because you see it's never said anything to me and I've lived here for years." "Have you ever listened to it?" "Not exactly listened, no," Cutangle conceded. "Not as such." "Well then," said Granny, edging past a waterfall where the kitchen steps used to be (Mrs Whitlow's washing would never be the same again). "I think it's up here and along the passage, isn't it?" She swept past a trio of astonished wizards, who were surprised by her and completely startled by her hat. Cutangle panted after her and caught her arm at the

No comments: