Monday, May 4, 2009

Pop art art on fire

Pop art art on firePop art another lazy afternoonPop art trane in blue
, I know it's a bit cheeky,' said Carrot, 'but I've always been very interested in Guild customs . . . so . . . do you think someone could show me your museum?'
'Sorry? What Colon tried to see a message in Carrot's face. He'd got used to simple Carrot. Complicated Carrot was as unnerving as being savaged by a duck.
'We'll, er, we'll just be going, then, shall we?' he said.
'No point in staying here now it's all settled,' said Carrot, mugging museum?''The clown museum?''Oh, you mean the Hall of Faces. That's not a museum. Of course. Nothing secret about it. Boffo, make a note. We'd be happy to show you around any time, corporal.''Thank you very much, Dr Whiteface.'Any time.''I'm just going off duty,' said Carrot. 'Right now would be nice. Since I happen to be here.''You can't go off duty when— ow!' said Colon.'Sorry, sergeant?''You kicked me!''I accidentally trod on your sandal, sergeant. I'm sorry.'

No comments: